Rooftop Confessions


- Reflections from the Rooftop -


I've been trying to place the feeling that's come over me these past few weeks. 
And while writers block is probably the best way to describe it, at least for a majority of the day....
I'll go with dangling. I feel like I'm dangling
Dangling above the line of what I probably should do (get a full time job), 
and what I want to do (create, and write, everyday),
without knowing exactly where I want to land.

So I guess I'm in a bit of a pickle.
Which brings me to my next topic.......
this. sweatshirt. exists. 

which begs the question:
to buy or not to buy?
yet another pickle.....

anyway, i digress..

Do you know what the definition of dangling is? 
Well, duh you probably do, but I mean the quite literal definition, 
like, from the dictionary. 
Here 'tis:

So today? I'll write, and I'll hang freely, and tomorrow?
I'll probably do the same. 
Again and again pushing myself further out of my comfort zone
and further into this new found version of myself

Despite the fact that I'm blind to the future, 
I have to trust that it's got to look a lot better than what's in the past. 

So I'm keeping a blind eye to what's ahead of me,
and trying to stay present. 
just dangling. 



xx MP


ps- if you love a good dill, get yourself a pickle sweatshirt here. 


Comments

Popular Posts