It's No Secret...


****    
To read the article about the spa, and the event, click here: Next Stop Mag - Truth + Beauty Spa
****

Monday night I had the pleasure of attending an event hosted by Truth + Beauty Spa owners Cori and Sandy Goldfarb. Guests enjoyed delicious finger foods, champagne, beauty consults, and, not to mention a sneak-peak of the season finale of Bravo's Secrets and Wives

The staff and Truth + Beauty could not have been more friendly, and I have to give a shout out to the LME that gave me my Visia screening, Jenna, such a doll. Cori was a gracious host, and quite funny too!  Dr. Jennifer Levine gave a more in-depth speech about the procedures offered at the spa and what they entailed. 

A great, informative, fun event! 


xx MP

Truth + Beauty Spa is located at 250 S. Service Rd in Roslyn Heights




Yes, that's my face… and while proud to say
my UV damage is minimal,
I was stunned by some of the other 
information I learned from this machine/program…
(long story short, I'm 25 with eye wrinkles..
not a lot, but they're there!)

Cori Goldfarb

Dr. Jennifer Levine & Cori Goldfarb

The Team at Truth + Beauty Spa

Comments

Popular Posts