No me gusta queso

So, I've been putting off learning a new language since hmmm.......7th grade? 
I never would pay any attention in Spanish class. 
Now, of course, I'm wishing I had as the only words 
I seem to remember have to do with food
hamburguesa...papas fritas...no me gusta queso..

Anyway, 
I'm giving learning a new language another shot, 
but taking on the beast 
that is the Polish language this time around.
Since we will be in Poland pretty soon 
it seemed like a good time to start. 

As difficult as Polish is proving to be, 
it's an interesting language for sure. 
Rosetta Stone is by far 
one of the most amazing programs, ever. 
I may only remember a few words a day, 
but at least I'm branching out from just food!
Although, kanapka is my favorite word so far 
(it means sandwich...)
.......old habits die hard, i guess. 





do widzenia!

xx MP


Comments

Popular Posts