Life is easy...

These past few weeks have been challenging, to say the least.
You know what they say about best laid plans....right?
Well, that just so truly applies to my life. In every way. Painfully so, lately.
I'm actually starting to get used to the wrench that is constantly
being thrown into this "plan" I call my life.

me.
And really, it's been teaching me a lot about
presence, acceptance, and gratitude.
It's been teaching me that trying to plan is a failure in itself,
and so, I've stopped trying to. I'm working towards relinquishing the desire
for control over things I simply have no control over.
Whatever comes, let it come.
Whatever stays, let is stay.
Whatever goes, let it go.
Side note: That's not to say what feels right in my life, will feel right in everyone else's.
It's just what's working for me, for my mind and spirit, right now.
Who knows, it could change by next week. Those wrenches always find me..


Anyway, today this was my note from The Universe (if you don't receive these yet, I highly recommend signing up for them...)

Maggie, let's pretend, just for today, all day long, throughout our every thought and decision, that life is easy, that everyone means well, and that time is on our side. Okay? And let's pretend that we are loved beyond belief, that magic conspires on our behalf, and that nothing can ever hurt us without our consent. All right?

And if we like this game, Maggie, we'll play tomorrow as well, and the next day, and the next, and pretty soon, it won't be a game at all, because life, for us, will become those things. Just as it's become what it is today.

You're getting warmer,
    The Universe

And I thought, maybe I am getting warmer...

Que sera, sera. 

xx 
MP

Comments

Popular Posts