Fall 2015

just received one of my favorite pieces of mail
americana manhasset's fall 2015 lookbook has arrived
and i'm having heart palpitations/drooling....

stop.traffic.over.this.jacket.
alice + olivia has made my winter wardrobe
dreams come true with this piece
and it is quite possibly my favorite look of
the whole entire book.


really, it's hard to move on from this piece
because thats actually how much i love it,
but i shall

on to sparkly things....
if you know me, you should know by now
green is my favorite color
and while i already have one spectacularly
stunning ring in this hue (thanks ger!), 
why not one more?
tiffany & co., i love ya. 



for me, bell sleeves might actually beat out
the classic bell bottoms, and anne fontaine
killed it with this dress. 



i don't want to ruin the whole lookbook
for those who haven't gotten their hands on it yet
so i'll leave off with this look from DVF 
that i want to live in 
(*along with the alice + olivia jacket, i can't let it go..)

happy shopping! 
xx MP

Comments

Popular Posts